The substance of the petition of Henry Farmer, Ralph Sheldon, Thomas Stoner, John Weedon, Esqrs., and Winfird Brooke widow, papists, praying to be heard by their Council against the Bill, for the discovery of all lands and revenues given to Popish superstitious uses, and for applying the same to Greenwich Hospital
- Other records:
- [London : publisher not identified, 169-?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Royal Hospital for Seamen at Greenwich.
- Broadsides -- England -- London -- 17th century
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 516:7) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S6109B
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|