A modest apology for the suspended bishops : with a brief vindication of the address which was signed in their favour by the Grand-Jury of the county of Gloucester, at the last Lent assizes / by a gentleman of the said Grand-Jury.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Modest apology, &c.
- London : Printed by T.B. and are to be sold by Randolph Taylor ..., 1690.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 24 [id est 28] pages)
- Nonjurors -- Early works to 1800.
Church of England -- Bishops.
- Half title: A modest apology for the suspended bishops, et cetera.
Running title: A modest apology, andc.
Pages 21 to 24 repeated and bound at end.
Imperfect: beginning-p. 1 from defective Union Theological Seminary Library, New York copy spliced at end.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1128:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing M2358
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|