The treasurers almanacke: : wherein with necessary tables of interest, the lenders gaine, and borrowers losse, of 10, 8, 7, 6. in the 100. are easily composed and demonstrated for the longitude and latitude of all places whatsoever. 1650. Being most necessary and helpefull in coine, value, waight and measure of all things. And properly referred and rectified to the generall [...] or [...] husbandman. And whosoever else. Also may fitly serve for the sea.
- Standardized Title:
- Treasurer's almanac.
- The fourth edition corrected and amended.
- London : Printed by G. Dawson and are to be sold by Will[iam Shears]at the Blue Bible in Pauls Church, .
- Early English books online
1 online resource (+ pages)
- Interest -- Tables -- Early works to 1800.
Usury -- Early works to 1800.
Weights and measures -- Tables -- Early works to 1800.
- Attributed to Michael Sparke. Cf. Wing (2nd edition).
Publication date from title. Imprint partially torn; bookseller's name deduced from address.
The words "generall" to "husbandman" are in two columns, linked by three brackets.
Filmed copy at UMI Tract Supplement reel E2 a one leaf fragment, title page only.
Imperfect: heavily stained with some loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E2:4[141a]) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A2398A
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5937
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|