A short introduction of grammar. : Compiled and set forth for the bringing up of all those that intend to attain to the knowledge of the Latin tongue.
- London, : Printed by Rog. Norton printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty, in Latin, Greek and Hebrew, 1687.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (+ pages) : illustrations
- Latin language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- "Cum privilegio."
Attributed to William Lily, with contributions by John Colet, Thomas Robertson, and others.
Title within illustrative border.
Fragment: title page only.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, Tract supplement ; E3:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) L2299A
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5974
- Colet, John, 1467?-1519.
Robertson, Thomas, active 1520-1561.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|