A Catechisme for communicants. : Set forth for the benefit of the willing to be well prepared for the receiving of that great mystery of the Lords Supper. / By A wel-willer [sic] unto all the children and servants in this great citie, and the suburbs, but most especially those of the parish of Dunstans East, London.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by R.C. for Andrew Crook, at the Green Dragon in Pauls Churchyard, 1645.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 103 pages)
- Catechisms, English -- Early works to 1800.
- "Epistle" signed: Walter Bridges.
Imperfect: pages tightly bound.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2583:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) B4483C
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|