Articles to be inquired of, in the first metropoliticall visitation, of the most reuerend father, George, by Gods prouidence, Arch- bishop of Canterbury, and primate of all England : in and for the dioces of [blank], in the yeare of our Lord God [blank], and in the fifth yeare of His Graces translation.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by VVilliam Iaggard, [1615?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ([14+] pages)
- Visitations, Ecclesiastical -- England.
Church of England -- Pastoral letters and charges.
- Date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd edition).
Imperfect: lacking all after signature B₃.
Reproduction of original in the National Library of Wales.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1795:38) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 10147.4
- Abbot, George, 1562-1633.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|