The case of the silk-weavers, humbly offered to the consideration of both Houses of Parliament..
- Other Title:
- Docket title: Case of the silk-weavers
- [London? : publisher not identified, 1713]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Weavers -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Silk industry -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Commerce -- Early works to 1800.
- Date from Hanson.
"Against the 8th and 9th clauses of the Treaty of Utrecht"--Hanson.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C25:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Hanson 1833
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 105.f.17
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|