Census catholicus: or, A project of a tax, which will be as large and extensive as a general excise, : yet not so difficult in settling, nor so chargeable in the management; being exactly proportion'd to the abilities of the rich, and the necessities of the poor: but hardly to be perceiv'd by any-body. With some brief remarks on a book, entitled An essay for a general tax, or, a project for a royal tythe: Written by the famous monsieur Vauban. Humbly submitted to the consideration of this present Parliament.
- Other Title:
- Project of a tax, which will be as large and extensive as a general excise
- London: : Printed for the author, MDCCXI. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 12+ pages)
- Taxation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Imperfect: lacking all after pages 12.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C25:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Goldsmiths' 4749
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 816.m.6
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|