By the King. A proclamation concerning the true payment of tonnage and poundage
- Other Title:
- Proclamation concerning the true payment of tonnage and poundage
- [Imprinted at London : by Robert Barker, printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty: and by the assignes of John Bill, 1641]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (2 sheets (versos blank))
- Tariff -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England
- At end of text: "Given this four and twentieth day of August, in the seventeenth yeer of his Majesties reigne of England, Scotland, France, and Ireland."
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of original in the Society of Antiquaries, London.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2424:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) C2569
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|