The acts made in the second Parliament of our most High and Dread Soveraigne Charles : by the grace of God king of Scotland, England, France and Ireland, defender of the faith, &c. : holden at Edinburgh in the severall sessions thereof, according to the dates therein mentioned.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc.
- Edinburgh : Printed by Robert Young and Evan Tyler ..., 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (160,  pages)
- Statutes -- Scotland.
Law -- Scotland.
- Includes: The table of the vnprinted acts and ratifications past in this Parliament which began the last day of August, 1639, and did conclude the 17th of November, 1641 ( pages at end)
Item at reel 1550:13 identified as Wing E1165 (number cancelled).
Reproductions of the originals in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library (reel 1550), and the Harvard University Law Library (reel 1898).
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1550:13 and 1898:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S1168D
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|