A proclamation offering a revvard for apprehending Mr. John Welsch traitor, and others
- Standardized Title:
- Proclamations. 1679-02-06
- Other Title:
- Proclamation offering a reward for apprehending Mr. John Welsch traitor, and others
- Edinburgh : printed by the heir of Andrew Anderson, printer to His most sacred Majesty, 1679.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Welsch, John, Mr -- Early works to 1800.
Anti-Catholicism -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Atheism -- Early works to 1800.
Criminal behavior -- Early works to 1800.
Treason -- Law and legislation -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
- Dated at end: Edinburgh, the sexth day of February, 1679. and of Our Reign the one and threttieth year.
Steele notation: and And February,.
Reproduction of original in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Washington, D.C..
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2370:40) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S1954A
Steele III, 2450
- Charles II, King of England, 1630-1685.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|