Perpetuall and naturall prognostications of the change of weather : Gathered out of diuers ancient and late writers, and placed in order for the common good of all men. Newly translated out of Italian into English by I.F.
- London : Printed by Iohn Wolfe, and are to bee sold at his shop ouer against the great South dore of S. Paul, 1591.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Almanacs, English -- 16th century.
Weather forecasting -- Early works to 1800.
- Translated by John Florio?--STC.
Formerly STC 10642.
Identified as STC 10642 on UMI microfilm.
Signatures: A-B C² .
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 459:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 403.3.
- Florio, John, 1553?-1625, attributed name.
I. F., active 1598.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|