A briefe and piththie summe of the christian [sic] faith, made in forme of a confession, with a confutation of all such superstitious errours, as are contrary therevnto. / Made by Theodore de Beza. ; Translated out of Frenche by R.F..
- Standardized Title:
- Confessio Christianae fidei. English
- Printed at London : by Rouland Hall, dwellyng in Gutter lane, at the signeof the half Egle and the Keye. , 1563..
- Early English books online
1 online resource ([46 ], 195 [id est 370] pages)
- Theology, Doctrinal -- Early works to 1800.
- Initials; printed marginal notes
Errata: preliminary pages .
Translator identified as Robert Filles by STC (2nd edition).
Signatures: first leaf unmarked, A⁸ *⁸ B-Bb⁸.
Printer's device (McK. 136) on t.p.
Pages numbered on recto only, with numerous errors in paging.
Reproduction. of original in: Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2174:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 2006.7.
- Filles, Robert.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|