A Great conspiracy by the papists in the Kingdome of Ireland discovered by the lords, justices and counsell at Dublin and proclaimed there Octob. 23, 1641 : which proclamation was sent to the Parliament here in England and read before the Lords and Commons in Parliament on Munday, Novemb. 1, 1641 : vvhereunto is annexed the copy of a letter written with the Kings owne hand and sent to Mr. Nicholas Clarke of the Counsell from Edenburgh, Octob. 18, 1641.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for John Thomas, 1461 [id est 1641]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Ireland -- History -- Rebellion of 1641 -- Sources.
Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649 -- Sources.
- Reproduction of the original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1438:33) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C5931A.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|