The knowledge of things unknow[n] : shewing the effects of the planets, and [other a]stronomical constellations : with the strange events that befall men, [wo]men, and children, born under them / compiled by, Godfridvs ... ; together with The husbandmans practice: or, Prognostication for ever ; as teacheth Albert, Alkind, and Ptolomy ; with The shepherds prognostication for the weather, and Pythagoras his wheel of fortune.
- Other records:
- [London] Printed for W. Thackeray, and are to be sold at his Shop ..., 1679.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 172,  pages) : illustrations
- Astrology -- Early works to 1800.
- The husbandmans practice (pages-135) and The shepherds prognostication for the weather (pages-172) each have special t.-p.
"Fairs. The names of the principal fairs in England and Wales, together set forth; with the month, day, and place where they be kept, more largeley than heretofore",  pages at end.
Opening of pages 120-121 lacking in film copy.
Imperfect: Stained, torn, tightly bound, some text lost from t.p.
Reproduction of original in: Newberry Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2246:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) G931aA
- Husbandmans practice, or, Prognostication for ever.
Prognostication for ever.
Shepherds prognostication for the weather.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|