A catechisme, or institution of Christian religion : to be learned of all youth, next after the little catechisme, appoynted in the booke of Common Prayer.
- Standardized Title:
- Catechismus. English. Abridgments
- Other Title:
- London : Printed for the Companie of the Stationers, 1614.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Church of England -- Catechisms -- Early works to 1800.
Catechisms, English -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation and abridgment, by Thomas Norton, of: Nowell, Alexander. Catechismus.
The so-called Middle catechism.
The last leaf is blank.
Reproduction of the originals in the British Library and the Henry E. Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1322:8 and 2012:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 18735.
- Norton, Thomas, 1532-1584.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|