Tvvo looks over Lincolne, or, A view of his Holy table, name and thing, discovering his erronious and popish tenets and positions : and under pretence of defending the cause of religion, shamefully betraying the truth and sincerity thereof : a petition exhbited in all humility to the judgement of the most worthy defenders of the truth the honorable House of Commons in Parliament against the said booke and especially 51 tenets therein / by R. Dey ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Two looks over Lincolne.
View of his Holy table.
- London : [publisher not identified] 1641.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 32 pages)
- Heylyn, Peter, 1600-1662. Antidatum Lincolniense.
Heylyn, Peter, 1600-1662. Coale from the altar.
Cole, Henry, 1500?-1580.
Williams, John, 1582-1650.
Church of England -- Customs and practices.
Lord's Supper -- Early works to 1800.
- Williams, John. "The Holy table, name & thing" is written in answer to Henry Cole, or rather in reply to Peter Heylin's A coal from the alter. Cf. Dict. Cat. of the Clark Memorial Lib.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 256:E180, no 1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing D1288
McAlpin Coll. II 30
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|