A relation of the whole proceedings concerning the redemption of the captives in Argier and Tunis. : With the translates and copies of the letters from the Bashaw, Duana, Mufty, Caddee, and Shoudes, unto both the Honourable Houses of Parliament. As also the letters from Edmond Cason Esq; agent for the Parliament there, to the Honourable, the Committee for the Navie. Together with a list of the captives names redeemed, and the prizes they cost there in the market. Published by special authority.
- London, : Printed by F.L. for Laurence Blaikelock, living at Temple-barre., 1647.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (24 pages)
- Slaves -- Africa, North -- Early works to 1800.
Repatriation -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Africa, North -- History -- 1517-1882 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- The first leaf is blank.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "feb: 9 1646"; the 7 in imprint date crossed out.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 60:E374) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) R890.
- Cason, Edmond.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|