A method concerning the relief and employment of the poor : humbly offer'd to the consideration of the king and both Houses of Parliament / taken out of Sir Josiah Child's writings ; with somewhat added which the late renowned judge Sir Mathew Hale, writ in his book intituled, A discourse touching provision for the poor.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by the advice of some in authority, 1699.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (22 pages)
- Poor laws -- Great Britain.
- Also found as Wing C3858 on reel 733:22.
Imperfect: pages stained with print show-through and some loss of printing.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1017:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing M1941.
- Hale, Matthew, Sir, 1609-1676.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|