The huntyng and fyndyng out of the Romyshe foxe : which more then seuen yeares hath bene hyd among the bisshoppes of Englonde, after that the Kynges hyghnes had commanded hym to be dryuen owt of hys realme. Whosoeuer happeneth vpon thys boke, yf he loue God beter then man, and the Kynges hyghnes beter than the bysshoppes false hypocrisye, let hym gyue it to the Kyng, that he may rede it before the bysshopes condemne it.
- Other Title:
- Huntyng & fyndyng out of the Romishe fox
- [Imprynted at Basyll [id est Antwerp : S. Mierdman], M.D.xliij. [id est 1544?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- By William Turner.
The imprint in the colophon is false; actual place of publication and printer's name and conjectured publication date from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 155:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 24354.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|