A speech of the right honorable the Lord Vicount Say and Seale, one of his Maiesties Privie Councell. : Spoken in Parliament the 25th. day of February Anno Dom. 1642. Concerning the Bishop of Canterburies petition, delivered to the High Court of Parliament, February the 22. 1642. Avouched by Richard Browne, Clericus.
- London : Printed T. Bankes, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 5,  pages)
- Speeches, addresses, etc., English -- Early works to 1800.
Church and state -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1649 -- Sources -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- The "m" in "Dom" (line 10) is inverted.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "1641".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 35:E200) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S793.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|