A paraphrase upon the Song of Solomon. / VVritten by G. S. And dedicated to the Queenes Majesty.
- London : Printed for H.S. and W.L., 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 21,  pages)
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T. Song of Solomon -- Paraphrases, English -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- In verse.
G.S. = George Sandys. --Cf. BM.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Annotation on Thomason copy: G.S. (line 6) is followed by "andy" in MS.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 25:E138) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) B2629B.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|