A full answer to a scandalous pamphlet, intituled, A character of a London diurnall.
- London, : Printed by F.P. for Francis Coles and Lawrence Blaikeloke, and are to be sold at their shops, in the Old-Bayly, and at Temple-Barre., 1645.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 14 pages)
- Cleveland, John, 1613-1658. Character of a London diurnall -- Early works to 1800.
English periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Periodicals -- Early works to 1800.
- "Published by authoritie."
A reply to: Cleveland, John. The character of a London diurnall (Wing C4659).
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 10th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 46:E277) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) F2340.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|