The boke named the Gouernour deuised by sir Thomas Elyot Knyght..
- Standardized Title:
- Boke named the governour
- Londini : In aedibus Thomae Marshi, Anno 1565..
- Early English books online
1 online resource (+ pages)
- Kings and rulers -- Duties -- Early works to 1800.
Education of princes -- Early works to 1800.
- Fragment; consists of t.p. only.
Appears at reel position with colophon of unidentified work: Imprynted at London in Fletestrete nere to S. Dunstons Churche by Thomas Marche.
Title within ornamental border (McK. and Ferg. 52).
Reproduction of original in: British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; E2:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 7641
Early English books tract supplement interim guide Harl.5993
- Marsh, Thomas, active 1554-1587.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|