A booke of Christian exercise, appertayning to resolution : that is, shewing how that wee should resolue our selues to become Christians in deed: / By R.P. Perused by Edm. Bunny.
- Standardized Title:
- Booke of Christian exercise. Part 1.
- Other Title:
- Christian directory.
- Imprinted at London : [P. Short?], 1598.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 498 pages)
- Christian life -- Protestant authors -- Early works to 1800.
- R.P. = Robert Parsons. A Protestant adaptation, by Edmund Bunny, of: Parsons, Robert. The first booke of the Christian exercise. Parsons' work was revised and enlarged in 1585 as: A Christian directory.
Printer's name suggested by STC.
This edition does not include Bunny's "A treatise tending to pacification", included in earlier editions.
A second part to this adaptation was first published in 1590; it is not attributed to Bunny (compare STC).
Signature B misbound after signature D.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1390:9a) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 19367
- Bunny, Edmund, 1540-1619.
Parsons, Robert, 1546-1610.
- First booke of the Christian exercise. Adaptations.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|