James be the grace of God king of Scottis to our Louittis , Rothesay, heralds Dingwall and Bute ... : Forsameikle, as the ambitious pretence of the King of Spaine ...
- [Edinburgh] : Printed by Robert VValde-graue ..., .
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Scotland -- History -- James VI, 1567-1625 -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Politics and government -- Early works to 1800.
Last line to right of initial begins 'to'.
Place of publication from STC (2nd edition).
Ordering a general muster on 2 Feb. and calling for peace on the borders 2 Jan. 1596--Cf. STC (2nd edition).
Ms. note on verso: proclamat[ion] Jan. 1595 about Spainiards [sic].
Imperfect: stained, worn, and torn with considerable loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2201:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 21951a.
Aldis, H.G. Scotland, 284.5.
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|