Articles concerning the authoritie of justices of peace and constables, established within the Kingdome of Scotland, / as the samine are allowed of by his Majestie, and his Heighnes Privie Councell of the said kingdome.
- Edinburgh, : Printed be Thomas Finlason., 1611..
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Justices of the peace -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Constables -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- History -- James VI, 1567-1625 -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- Politics and government -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
Signatures: A-B⁴ (last leaf blank).
Imperfect: stained, with print bleeding and show-through, and loss of text.
Reproduction of original in: National Library of Scotland.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 2201:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 21894.5.
Aldis, H.G. Scotland, 429.
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|