By the King, a proclamation for a general fast : for the imploring a blessing from Almighty God upon His Majesty and all his dominions, and for averting of those judgments which our manifold sins and provocations have most justly deserved ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Proclamation for a general fast.
- London : Printed by Charles Bill and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd ..., 1698/9.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 broadside)
- Great Britain -- History -- William and Mary, 1689-1702.
- "Given at our court at Kensington, the twelfth day of March, 1698/9, in the eleventh year of our reign."
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1602:25) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing W2456
- William III, King of England, 1650-1702.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|