Here is something of concernment in Ireland, to be taken notice off: by all officers and souldiers, & others in authority and all sorts of people whatsoever, a warning and a charge to you is, that you stand clear and acquit yourselves like men (for ever) never to be uphoulders of those priests as you tender the everlasting good of your soules; have no fellowship with them, neither come you near their tents, for the Lord hath a purpose to destroy them, and his controversy is against them, and all that takes their parts
- [London? : publisher not identified, 1660]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (4 pages)
- Society of Friends -- Apologetic works -- Early works to 1800.
Church of Ireland -- Clergy -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Ireland -- Church history -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Signed at end: E.C. Author's name from Wing. Sometimes attributed to Edward Cooke of the Middle Temple.
Imprint from Wing.
Identified as Wing C5999A on UMI microfilm "Early English books, 1641-1700".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1845:31) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) C6004A.
- Cooke, Edward, of the Middle Temple, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|