Anno XXIIII Henrici VIII. : Actes made in the session of this present parlyamente, holden vppon prorogacion at Westminster, the. iiii. daie of Februarie, in the. xxiiii. yere of the reygne of our moste dradde soueraigne lorde Kynge Henrie the eyght, and there continued and kept tyll the. vii. daie of Aprill then nexte ensuinge, to the honour of god and holy church, and for the common weale of this his realme.
- Standardized Title:
- Laws, etc. (Session laws : 1533)
- Other Title:
- Anno XXIIII. Henrici Octaui.
Anno XXIIII. Henrici Octavi.
- Londini : In ædibus Thomæ Bertheleti regij impressoris [i.e. Thomas Powell] excus., Anno. M.D.XXXVIII. [1538, id est circa 1562]
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource ( pages)
- Law -- Great Britain.
- The imprint is false; in fact printed by Thomas Powell, circa 1562 (STC).
Running title reads: Anno XXIIII. Henrici Octaui.
This edition has a title-page border and a dated imprint in five lines (including "Cum priuilegio" at foot of title).
Identified as STC 9377 at reel 57:2, and as part of STC 9302 at reel 530:2g.
Reproductions of the originals in the British Library and the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Appears at reels 57:2 and 1944:8 (British Library copy), and at reel 530 (Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery copy) as part of "Anno XXIII Henrici Octaui ,,, M.D.XXXViii."
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 57:2, 1944:8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 9377.7.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|