An ordinance of the Lords & Commons assembled in Parliament, : giving security for the loan of thirty two thousand pounds, for the present service of the Kingdoms of England & Ireland. 7 Octobr. 1647. Ordered by the Commons assembled in Parliament, that this ordinance be forthwith printed and published. H: Elsynge, Cler. Parl. D. Com.
- London : Printed for Edward Husband, Printer to the Honorable House of Commons, Octob. 12. 1647.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (7,  pages)
- England and Wales. Army -- Appropriations and expenditures -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Finance -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 65:E410) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) E2077.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|