One God, one fayth. Or A discourse against those lukewarm-Christians : who extend saluation to all kinds of fayth and religion; so, that the professours do belieue in the Trinity, the Incarnation, the passion &c. howsoeuer they differ in other inferiour articles. VVritten by VV. B. Priest.
- Other Title:
- One God, one fayth
Discourse against those lukewarm-Christians.
- [Saint-Omer : English College Press] Permissu superiorum, M. DC. XXV. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (192 pages)
- Catholic Church -- Controversial literature -- Early works to 1800.
- W.B. Priest = Lawrence Anderton.
Printer's name and place of publication from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 610:05) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 578.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|