The English dictionarie. Or, an interpreter of hard English words : enabling as well ladies and gentlewomen, young schollers, clerkes, merchants; as also strangers of any nation, to the vnderstanding of the more difficult authors already printed in our language, and the more speedy attaining of an elegant perfection of the English tongue, both in reading, speaking, and writing. The fourth edition, reuised and enlarged. By H.C. Gent.
- Other Title:
- English dictionarie
Interpreter of hard English words.
- London : Printed by Thomas Harper, for Thomas Weauer, and are to be sold at his shop, at the great North dore of Pauls Church, 1632.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- English language -- Dictionaries -- Early works to 1800.
- Dedication signed: Henry Cockeram.
Signatures: A⁴ B-X Y⁴.
Reproduction of the original in the Library of Congress.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1093:18) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 5464.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|