Some of the Quakers principles and doctrines, laws & orders &c. : reprinted for the sake of such as have not as yet seen them, or that have not duly weigh'd and consider'd the tendency and dangerous consequence of many of them.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for John Gwillim ... and Richard Baldwin ..., 1693.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 17,  pages)
- Society of Friends -- Controversial literature.
- Attributed to Francis Bugg. Cf. Bibliotheca anti-Quakeriana, pages 27.
"Licensed Sept. 20, 1692."
Advertisement on pages  at end.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 838:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B5395
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|