No Protestant, but the dissenters plot discovered and defeated : being an answer to the late writings of several eminent dissenters : wherein their designes against the established Church of England, and the unreasonableness of separation are more fully manifested / by the author of the second part of the History of separation.
- London : Printed by J.C. and Freeman Collins for Daniel Brown ..., 1682.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 196 pages)
- Dissenters, Religious -- England.
Church and state -- England.
- Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
The Epistle Dedicatory signed: Tho. Long.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 965:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing L2976
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|