Cursus mathematicus, Mathematical sciences : in nine books ... : with the description, construction, and use of geometrical and nautical instruments, and the doctrine of triangles applied to practice in mensurations of all kinds, by William Leybourn ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Cursus mathematicus.
- London : Printed for Thomas Basset, Benjamin Tooke, Thomas Sawbridge, Awnsham and John Churchill, 1690.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (9 volume (, 904,  pages,  leaves of plates (some folded))) : illustrations, maps
- Mathematics -- Early works to 1800.
Astronomy -- Early works to 1800.
Navigation -- Early works to 1800.
- (from t.p.) Arithmetick, vulgar, decimal, instrumental, algebraical
Geometry, plain, solid
Cosmography, cœlestial, terrestrial
Astronomy, theorical, practical
Navigation, plain, spherical
Trigonometry, rectilinear, circular.
- Each of the nine books has special t.p.
Errata: pages -.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 323:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing L1911
Arber's Term cat. II 335
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|