The mistaken lover; or, The supposed ungrateful creature, appears a true pattern of loyalty. : Alas I in vain he did complain, and counted her his foe; concluding she would cruel be, but it was nothing so. To an excellent new tune, sung at court. This may be printed, R.P.
- Other Title:
- Supposed ungrateful creature, appears a true pattern of loyalty
- [London] : Printed for C[harles]. Dennisson, at the Stationers-Arms with in Aldgate., [between 1685-1688]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages)) : illustrations (woodcuts)
- Ballads, English -- 17th century.
- Verse: "Oh so ungrateful a creature ..."
Date, place of publication and publisher's name from Wing.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University, Houghton Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; A2:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) M2257
Early English books tract supplement interim guide EBB65H
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|