A mode : the cities profound policie, in delivering themselves, their city, their vvorks and ammunition, into the protection of the Armie.
- [London : publisher not identified], Printed in the yeere, 1647.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Political satire, English -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- Politics and government -- 17th century -- Poetry -- Early works to 1800.
- Verse - "Brave citizens, you have done well,"...
Place of publication from Wing.
Sometimes attributed to George Wither.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aug: 27"; before 'mode' in title: "la".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 246:669f11) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) M2311.
- Wither, George, 1588-1667, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|