Of the end of this world, and second comming of Christ : a comfortable and most necessarie discourse, for these miserable and dangerous dayes : the contents whereof appeare in the next leafe following.
- Other records:
- At London : Printed by Henry Middleton, for Andrew Maunsell, 1583.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 88 [id est 176] pages)
- Second Advent.
End of the world.
- Attributed to Sheltco à Geveren by STC (2nd edition) and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Dedication signed by translator: Thomas Rogers.
Signatures: [pi]¹ A-L⁸.
Pages numbered consecutively on recto only.
Includes bibliographical references.
Includes marginal notes.
Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1817:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 11806.5
- Rogers, Thomas, -1616.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|