A declaration of the great and weighty affayres and matters of consequence concerning this kingdome. : Also the severall orders made by the House of Parliament, March 22. 1641. With some remarkeable occurrences from Holland, and the kingdome of Ireland. Printed by order of the House of Parliament, March 22. 1641. Hen. Elsinge, Cler. Parl. Dom. Com.
- London : Printed for John Thomas, 1641 [id est 1642]
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Signatures: A⁴.
Thomason copy bound with items from 1642.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 25:E140) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) D684.
- Hunt, Raphael, 17th cent.
Newton, William, One of the gentleman ushers unto the Lady Elizabeth.
England and Wales. Parliament , Author
- Very joyfull newes from Ireland.
Coppie of a letter written by Master William Newton to his brother Francis Newton.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|