The surest & safest way of thriving, or, A conviction of that grand mistake in many, that what is given to the poor, is a loss to their estate : which is so directly contrary as to the experiences of the charitable : so to the testimony of God's spirit in divers places of Scripture ... / by Thomas Gouge ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Riches increas'd by giving to the poor.
Conviction of that grand mistake in many, that what is given to the poor, is a loss to their estate.
Surest and safest way of thriving.
- London : Printed for William Rawlins ..., 1673.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 60 pages)
- Published also under title: Riches increas'd by giving to the poor.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 598:5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing G1377
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|