An answer of Humphrey Chambers, D. D. rector of Pewsey, in the county of Wilts, to the charge of Walter Bvshnel, vicar of Box, in the same county : published in a book of his entituled, A narrative of the proceedings of the commissioners appointed by O. Cromwel for ejecting scandalous and ignorant ministers, in the case of Walter Bushnel, &c. : with a vindication of the said commissioners annexed : humbly submitted to publick censure.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Thomas Johnson ..., 1660.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 41 pages)
- Bushnell, Walter, 1609-1667. Narrative of the proceedings of the commissioners appointed by O. Cromwel.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Sources.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 257:E187, no 5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C1913
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|