Here be the gathered counsailes of sainct Isidorie to informe man, howe he shulde flee vices and folowe vertues
- Other Title:
- Here be the gathered counsailes of saynct Isodorie to informe man, howe he shuld flee vices
- Londini : In ædibus Thomæ Bertheleti typis impress. Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum, Anno. M.D. XLIIII. 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Christian ethics -- Catholic authors -- Early works to 1800.
Theology -- Early works to 1800 -- Early works to 1800.
Theology -- History -- Early church, ca. 30-600 -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation, attributed to Thomas Lupset (compare Halkett and Laing), from the original of Saint Isidore of Seville.
Running title reads: Gathered counsels.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 54:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 14271.
Halkett and Laing (3rd ed), H45.
- Lupset, Thomas, 1495?-1530, attributed name.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|