A true and faithfull narrative (for substance) of a publique dispute between Mr. Tho. Porter, & Mr. Hen. Haggar; : concerning infant-Baptism. In the parish church of Ellesmer in the county of Salop, on the 30 of April, 1656. / By one who was present at, and a diligent observer of, the debate.
- London, : Printed for John Clark, at the entrance into Mercers-Chappel, at the lower end of Cheapside., 1656.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 21,  pages)
- Porter, Thomas, -1667 -- Early works to 1800.
Haggar, Henry -- Early works to 1800.
Infant baptism -- Early works to 1800.
- One who was present = Thomas Porter.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "7ber [i.e. September] 9th".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 133:E887) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) P2998F.
- Haggar, Henry.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|