Later newes from Ireland : concerning the late treacherous action, and rebellion, of Sir Carey Adoughertie, and Felli Me Reeah Mack Dauy : with the cunning & deceitefull surprising of Captaine Hart, his wife and children, and the castle of Kilmore, his ransacking & burning of the cittie of Derry &c., and the inhumane murther of Sir George Paulet, his associates, and most of the inhabitants of Derry aforesaid.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Newes from Ireland
- Newly imprinted and inlarged by further instructions.
- London : Printed for Nathaniell Butler, and are to be solde at his shop in Paules Church-yard, neere Saint Austens Gate, 1608.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Ireland -- History -- 1603-1625.
Derry (Northern Ireland) -- History -- Siege, 1608.
O'Dogherty, Cahir, Sir, 1587-1608.
Paulet, George, Sir, d. 1608.
- Running title: Newes from Ireland.
Signatures: A-B⁴ C³.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1732:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 18785.5
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|