The standard of the Lord lifted up in New-England, in opposition to the man of sin, or, The trumpet of the Lord sounding there with a visitation to the suffering seed of God in New-England or elsewhere : with a warning from the Lord to the rulers and magistrates, priests, and people of New-England, but more especially to the rulers and magistrates of the bloody town of Boston, who have put the servants of the living God to death / written (in the prison at Boston in New-England in America) by ... Joseph Nicholson.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Trumpet of the Lord sounding there, with a visitation to the suffering seed of God in New-England, or elsewhere.
- London : Printed for Robert Wilson ..., 1660.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (24 pages)
- Society of Friends -- New England.
Society of Friends -- Massachusetts -- Boston.
- On the persecution of the Quakers.
Reproduction of original in University of Michigan Libraries.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 284:17) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing N1109
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|