An earnest exhortation for the publike reading of Common-prayer. Or, The excellencie of divine service proved by Scripture. In which is contained, strong and undenyable arguments, out of the Old and New Testaments, for the commendation of Common prayer. Shewing that the Church militant here upon earth, doth by it most imitate the Church triumphant in Heaven. / Written by a well wisher to King and Kingdom T.H. Printed and published according to order.
- Other Title:
- Excellencie of divine service proved by Scripture
- London : Printed for H.T., Anno Domini. 1647.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Church of England -- Customs and practices -- Early works to 1800.
Public worship -- Great Britain -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber. [i.e. October] 15.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 65:E411) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) H132.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|