An answer to a printed paper called The Lord Craven's case..
- [London : publisher not identified, 1659?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (3 pages)
- Craven, William Craven, Earl of, 1606-1697 -- Early works to 1800.
Lord Craven's case. -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Possibly in reply to: The Lord Craven's case, briefly stated.
Imprint suggested by Wing.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C7:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) A3337
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 516.m.18
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|