The arte and science of preseruing bodie and soule in al health, wisedome, and catholike religion : phisically, philosophically, and diuinely deuised: by Iohn Iones phisition. Right profitable for all persones: but chiefly for princes, rulers, nobles, byshoppes, preachers, parents, and them of the Parliament house.
- Standardized Title:
- Arte and science of preseruing bodie and soule in healthe
- Other Title:
- Arte and science of preserving bodie and soule in healthe, wisedome, and catholike religion
Of the preseruation of bodie and soule
Of the preservation of bodie and soule
- Imprinted at London : by Ralph Nevvberie [and Henry Bynneman], anno. 1579.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 1-32, 31-123,  pages)
- Infants -- Care -- Early works to 1800.
Hygiene -- Early works to 1800.
- Colophon reads: Imprinted at London, by Henry Bynneman.
Running title reads: Of the preseruation of bodie and soule.
A variant of the edition with imprint giving Henry Bynneman as printer.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery, San Marino, California.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1966:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 14724a
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|