A short introduction of grammar : compiled and set forth for the bringing up of all those that intend to attain to the knowledge of the Latin tongue.
- Other Title:
- Brevissima institutio.
- London : printed by Rog. Norton printer to the King's most Excellent Majesty, in Latin, Greék and Hebrew, 1693.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 130,  pages)
- Latin language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- By William Lily, with contributions by John Colet, Thomas Robertson, and others.
At foot of title: Cum privilegio.
The last leaf is blank.
"Brevissima institutio" has separate pagination and title page dated 1693; register is continuous.
Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1797:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L2300A.
- Colet, John, 1467?-1519.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|